Virgin Atlantic is offering its customers more opportunities to visit some of its most popular destinations by increasing services to Havana, Las Vegas and Orlando.
To meet high demand for travel to these flagship destinations, services will begin to increase from late summer 2016. There will be additional services from Gatwick, Manchester and Glasgow airports and in total almost 35,000 extra return seats will be available for holiday makers.
The changes in full are:
- The addition of a weekly service to Havana during winter 2016
Capitalising on strong demand for this Caribbean favourite, Virgin Atlantic will add a third weekly service from London Gatwick to Havana from November 2016 to March 2017 with the extra service taking place on Saturdays.
- Extending the seasonal Glasgow to Orlando service to November 2016 & March 2017
Customers in Scotland will now have even more choice when flying to the Sunshine State, with the current seasonal services to Orlando being extended so that a weekly service is available until the end of November 2016 and from the start of March 2017.
- Extending the seasonal Manchester to Las Vegas service to November 2016 & March 2017
Offering more opportunities for customers in Manchester to visit Sin City, with the current seasonal service to Las Vegas to continue to the end of November 2016 with two services per week, and to re-start a weekly service from the beginning of March 2017, with a second service added in April as normal.
- Increase frequency from London Gatwick to Las Vegas from seven to nine flights per week
During September and October 2016, Virgin Atlantic will increase frequency on its popular London Gatwick to Las Vegas route with two extra services a week being flown on Monday and Wednesdays.
- Increased frequency from London Gatwick to Orlando with up to eighteen flights per week
In late July 2016 and throughout August 2016 we will be adding three extra services a week from Gatwick to Orlando, operating on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.